Η Φιλιππινέζικη Κοινότητα Ελλάδος σας προσκαλεί στο Kasapi 2013 στα γηπεδάκια πίσω από το Ζάππειο!!!
Ωρες: Σάββατο 5μμ-10μμ & Κυριακή 10πμ-7μμ
KASAPI will hold a two-day festival on 25-26 May at the Zappeion Open Sports arena.
The event will have :
1)booths by kababayans offering food and goods for sale.
2) A booth to offer legal aid to migrants and to push the campaign for Citizenship for children born and raised in Greece.
3) Contest for Master Chef on Saturday from 4 pm to 7 pm.
4) Dance numbers from Pinoy Kids.
5) A concert by 6 youth rock bands will provide entertainment until 12 midnight.
6) On Sunday, the program includes the following:
AM events will be sports activities, starting with Basketball game between a selection of basketball talents in the Senior Division against Panteion University Lions (still to be confirmed).
7) This will be followed by Filipino youth selection vs a youth selection from other migrant communities.
Simultaneously, there will Volleyball games for Women.
9) The Sports activities will be followed by a Cultural performances and awards ceremonies for DIWATA’s The Outstanding Philippine Women in Greece (TOPWIG) 2013.
10) Santacruzan procession will highlight Sagala and muses from different organizations
11) The evening winds up with raffle draw!
Buy a ticket for 2 EUROS and win a roundtrip ticket Athens-Manila-Athens. Other prizes 42″ LED LCD TV, tablet Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Smart Camera.
Volunteers for Santacruzan marshals and guides are needed during the event.